If you’re looking for a great (and inexpensive way) to create custom clothing these Wedding Iron-on transfers are perfect. They are really easy to iron-on just about anything including t-shirts, hats, bathing suits and more. Create a coordinated look for your bridal party at bachelorette parties, stag and does and rehearsal dinners. Available in 15 designs for every member of your bridal party.
- Bridal Shower FAQs
- How to Antique Favour Tags
- Real-Life Rustic Outdoor Wedding- Simple Finishing Touches!
- Top Sellers for 2013 Weddings
- Bearfoot Bears Figurines as Wedding Cake Toppers
- Advice from a professional Wedding Photographer
- Weddingstar’s New 2013 Wedding Cake Toppers
- Sixpence in the Bride's Shoe
- Wedding Dress Trends & Tips - 2013
- Weddingfavours.ca Holiday Hours 2012
- @touringersoll #Ingersoll #Ribfest was a great success this year. A bit soggy in the middle but nothing we Ingersoll folk can't handle! 1 day ago
- RT @hiexwoodstock: Book a meeting here anytime from July-October and get 10% off of the A/V equipment rental! Have a meeting that no one... 1 day ago
- Great weekend at the #Oxfordrenfest. Thanks to all the organizers for a fab event. @oxfordrenfest. Again next year? 1 day ago
- @oxfordrenfest Looking forward to this weekend!! Bought weekend passes and will spend lots of hours at the Oxford Renaissance Festival in... 4 days ago
- Who is going to the #OxfordRenFest this weekend? Hope to see you at the #woodstockON fairgrounds. ow.ly/m39Ig 4 days ago